APPLICATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reliance Media Pty Ltd ABN 17 604 036 660 t/a [My Single Connections] (referred to as Reliance Media) provides an online dating platform and related services (Services). The Services are available on the Reliance Media website at [www.mysingleconnections.com] (Website) and the Reliance Media mobile application [My Single Connections] (Application).
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) form a binding legal agreement between Reliance Media, its directors, officers, employees, successors and assignees, and each person, organisation or entity accessing or using the Services (collectively referred to as Users, each a User). By downloading, installing, accessing or using the Website, Services and Application on any computer, mobile, phone, tablet, console or other device (Device) each User acknowledges they have read, understand and agree to be bound by these Terms. If the User does not agree to these Terms they should uninstall and/or cease to access and use the Website, Application or Services immediately.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of our Site, App or any products and services offered on it.
- A User must register on the Application or Website and create an account (Account) to access all Services and features on the Application and Website. Each User with an Account can create a personal profile as per information requested on the Website (Profiles). Profiles are viewable to all Users.
- The Application, Website and Services provide an online dating platform and related services including obtaining dating tips from Reliance Media.
- Reliance Media is an online dating platform and any information provided via the Application, Website or Services are for general information and entertainment purposes only. Reliance Media does not provide any expert advice. Reliance Media is not responsible for the actions of, or damaged caused by a User. Any consulting services, dating tips or information Reliance Media provides or any correspondence between a User and Reliance Media is for general information purposes only and should not be considered advice. Each User is solely responsible for determining whether such information is appropriate for them. The information provided by Reliance Media should not be relied upon as a substitute for professional advice. Reliance Media is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from a User’s reliance on such information.
- Reliance Media assumes no responsibility for a User’s compliance or failure to comply with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
2. Eligibility and Basis of Use
- The Application, Website and Services may only be used by individuals aged eighteen (18) years or older. If the User is under the age of eighteen (18) years they should immediately cease using and/or accessing this Application, Website and Services.
- (b) Using the Application may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If the User uses the Application outside of Australia, they are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which they access or use the Application.
3. Additional Terms and Conditions
These Terms supplement and incorporate:
- the Apple, Inc. Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, the Licensed Application End User License Agreement provided therein (Apple Terms); and
- the Android, Google Inc. Terms and Conditions including, without limitation, the License Agreement and Terms of Application (Android Terms).
If any of the provisions of the Apple Terms, the Android Terms or any applicable Reliance Media Policies conflict with these Terms, these Terms have priority, solely to the extent such Terms apply to the Application, Website and Services.
- If you choose to connect your Account to any social media site, you agree to the continuous release of information about you to Reliance Media. We will not send any information in relation to your Account to the connected social media site without your permission. We will not post anything to your connected social media site.
- You can disconnect any social media account connected to your Account at any time via our account settings page. Each social media network may further allow you to set privacy controls around your information on their system, and Reliance Media will endeavour to adhere to such controls and permissions. The linking of your Account with your social media account is subject to continuous change and improvement by us and each social networking site. Therefore, the exact features and shared information are subject to change without notice to you.
5. Online Registration
- Each User may only have (1) Account on the Website and Application.
- Basic information is required when registering for an Account. Each User is required to provide certain information including name, email address and password.
- Each User agrees to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. Reliance Media reserves the right to suspend or terminate any Account and a User’s access to the Application, or Website if any information provided to Reliance Media proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
- By requesting to register an Account or during the use of your Account, in addition to the warranties contained elsewhere in these terms, you represent and warrant that:
- You have not been previously removed or suspended from the Website, Application or Services.
- You are not married. If you are separated, but not yet legally divorced, you may not request to register an Account or use an Account on the Website and Application.
- You have never been convicted of a crime anywhere in the world and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any Australian government entity. We reserve the right to conduct any criminal background check on any User at any time using publicly available records and to reject any request for an Account.
- It is the User’s responsibility to keep its Account details and password confidential. The User is liable for all activity on its Account. The User agrees that it will not disclose its password to any third party and that it will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under its Account, whether or not it has authorised such activities or actions. The User will change its password regularly.
- The User will immediately notify Reliance Media of any unauthorised use of its Account.
- Reliance Media reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Account and/or Profile for any reason, including Accounts and Profiles that Reliance Media, in its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Application, Website or Services.
6. Online Payment
- Each User must pay a one-off fee when they create an Account (Account Fee).
- In the absence of fraud or mistake, all payments made are final and the User shall not have the right to cancel their purchase for any reason and, further, the User agrees to satisfy all such payments made.
- If the User makes payment by credit card, they warrant that the information they provide to Reliance Media is true and complete, that they are authorised to use the credit card to make the payment, that their payment will be honoured by their card issuer, and that the User will maintain sufficient funds in their account to cover the fee.
- If the User fails to pay the Account Fee , they will not have access to their Account.
- Reliance Media’s pricing structure or payment methods may be amended from time to time in our sole discretion.
7. Cancellation of Account Registration
- You may terminate your Account at any time and for any or no reason via the Site. We reserve the right and discretion to remove your Account and any information contained in it at any time without notice to you.
8. Refund Policy
- Reliance Media will not refund any Account Fee (or part thereof) if an Account or Profile is removed for any reason or if the User cancels their Account Registration.
9. Consumer Guarantee
- Our Application, Website and Services comes with consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (ACL) that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. Similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may provide consumers with similar guarantees.
- Certain legislation including the ACL may imply warranties or conditions or impose obligations upon Reliance Media which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified or cannot be excluded, restricted or modified except to a limited extent.
- If the User is a consumer as defined in the ACL, the following notice applies to the User from Reliance Media: Our services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the ACL. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the services remedied if they fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
10. Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All logos, slogans, content, designs, diagrams, drawings, graphic images, layout, appearance, videos, ideas, methods, databases, codes, algorithms, software, fees, pricing, notes, documents domain names, confidential information, copyright, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered or unregistered trade marks, trade names, patents, know-how, trade secret and any other intellectual or industrial property whether such rights are capable of being registered or not (collectively Intellectual Property) including but not limited to copyright which subsists in all creative and literary works displayed on the Application and Website, the layout, content, appearance and look of the Application and Website, together with any application for registration and any rights to registration or renewal anywhere in the world, whether created before or after the date of these Terms and whether used or contained in the Application or Website is owned, controlled or licensed to Reliance Media (or its affiliates and/or third party licensors as applicable).
- The Intellectual Property, the Application, Website or text, pictures, music, barcodes, video, data, hyperlinks, displays and other content associated with the Application or Website (collectively Content) are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, international treaties, laws and other proprietary or industrial rights whether such rights are capable of being registered or not, and may also have security components that protect digital information only as authorised by Reliance Media or the owner of the Content.
- The name Reliance Media and associated names, the Reliance Media logo(s) and other Reliance Media material used in connection with the Application or Website are unregistered or registered trademarks of Reliance Media (collectively Reliance Media Marks).
- Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Application are the trademarks of their respective owners (collectively Third Party Marks).
- The Content, Reliance Media’s Marks, Third Party Marks and associated Intellectual Property may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Reliance Media or the applicable Intellectual Property rights holder.
- Users do not obtain any interest or licence in the Reliance Media’s Intellectual Property, Reliance Media Marks or Third Party Marks without the prior written permission of Reliance Media or the applicable trademark holder. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches the Intellectual Property rights.
11. User Licence
- Subject to these Terms, Reliance Media grants the User a personal, non-exclusive, nontransferable, limited and revocable licence to use the Application or Website for your own personal and/or non-commercial use only on a Device owned or controlled by the User as permitted in accordance with these Terms (User Licence), and not to use the Application or Website in any other way or for any other purpose, apart from local fair dealing legislation. All other uses are prohibited without our prior written consent.
- The right to use the Application or Website is licensed to you and is not being sold to you. You have no rights in the Application other than to use it in accordance with these Terms.
- These Terms and User Licence govern any updates to, or supplements or replacements for, this Application or Website, unless separate terms accompany such updates, supplements or replacements, in which case the separate terms will apply.
12. User Warranties
- By using the Application or Website, each User warrants that they possess the legal capability and authority to enter into the Terms and to use the Application or Website in accordance with the Terms; each User is at least 18 years old; any registration information each User submits is truthful and accurate and each User will maintain the accuracy of such information; and the User’s use of the Application or Website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- As a condition of each User’s use of the Application and Website, each User agrees: to abide by the Terms; not to provide the Application or Website to any third party; that Reliance Media has the right to refuse you any and all current or future use of the Application or Website; and that Reliance Media reserves the right to include or exclude entry to, or remove a User from the Application, Website or Services.
13. User Information and Security
- The Application and Website may require the transmission of information provided by the User including User names and passwords, addresses, e-mail addresses and financial information (such as credit card numbers) (User Information).
- User Information is stored securely. If Reliance Media is aware of a breach of security, they will notify affected users and cooperate with authorities regarding the breach.
- Each User is solely responsible for maintenance of the confidentiality and security of any User Information transmitted from or stored on a Device for the purposes of the Application, for all transactions and other activities in the User’s name, whether authorised or unauthorised.
- Each User agrees to immediately notify Reliance Media of any unauthorized transactions or breach of security associated with the Application. Reliance Media is not responsible for any losses arising out of the loss or theft of User Information transmitted from or stored on a Device or from unauthorized or fraudulent transactions associated with the Application.
- The Application and Website allow Users to submit status text, profile photos and other communications (collectively Status Submissions). These Status Submissions may be hosted, shared, and/or published as part of the Application and Website, and may be visible to other Users who view your profile and which you have not expressly blocked. Direct messages, location data and photos or files that a User sends directly to other Users (collectively Private Posts) will only be viewable by those User(s) or group(s) of Users you directly send such information; but Status Submissions may be globally viewed by Users, unless the User is blocked by you.
- In connection with Status Submissions, each User warrants that:
- the User owns or has the necessary licences, rights, consents, and permissions to use, and you authorise Reliance Media to use, all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other associated Intellectual Property rights in and to any and all Status Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the Status Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Application, Website, the Services and these Terms; and
- the User has the written consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the Status Submission to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of the Status Submissions in the manner contemplated by the Application, Website, the Services and these Terms.
- By submitting the Status Submissions to the Application, the User hereby grants Reliance Media a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Status Submissions in connection with the Application, Website and Services and Reliance Media (and its successor’s), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Application, Website and Services (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. The User also hereby grants each subscriber to their status on the Application or Website a nonexclusive licence to access their Status Submissions through the Application. The foregoing licence granted by the User for each a Status Submission, terminates once such User removes or deletes such Status Submission from the Application or Website.
- The Application may require the transmission of User Information. In order to access and use the features of the Application, each User acknowledges and agrees that they will have to provide Reliance Media with accurate and complete User Information
- Currently, Reliance Media does not have a method of providing different levels of visibility of a User’s Status Submissions among Users. Each User acknowledges and agrees that any Status Submissions may be globally viewed by Users and they will use the Application accordingly. Each User acknowledges that if they do consent to this publication, they will not submit it as a Status Submission to the Application. The User retains their ownership rights in their Status Submissions. Each User acknowledges that whether or not such Status Submissions are published, Reliance Media does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any submissions.
- Reliance Media does not endorse any Status Submission, Private Posts or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Reliance Media expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Status Submissions and Private Posts. Reliance Media also reserves the right to decide whether Content or a Status Submission or a Private Post is appropriate and complies with these Terms. Reliance Media may remove such Status Submissions or Content and/or terminate or suspend a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
- Each User is solely responsible for the Status Submissions, Private Posts and other information that they submit and that are displayed for your Profile on the Application and Website. The User must notify Reliance Media immediately of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your Device. Although Reliance Media will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorised use of your Account, you may be liable for the losses of Reliance Media or others due to such unauthorised use.
- Each User is solely responsible for Status Submissions or other communications they transmit onto third party platforms (such as Facebook and Twitter) using the Application or Website and may be subject to third party terms and conditions. Reliance Media does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to these Status Submissions.
- Separate from the Status Submissions, you can submit to Reliance Media any suggestions, questions, comments and any other intellectual or industrial property whether such rights are capable of being registered or not regarding the Website, Application or Services (User Suggestions). You grant an exclusive hereby grant a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Suggestions in connection with the Application, Website and Services to Reliance Media and its successors.
14. Prohibited Use
Access or use by the User of the Application, Website and Services and any Content and User Information transmitted in connection with the Application or Website is limited to the contemplated functionality. Each User agrees that their use of the Application, Website, Services and any Content, Status Submissions and Private Posts must comply with these Terms and the Reliance Media Policies. In connection with the User’s use and/or access of the Application, Website and Services, the User must not and agrees they will not:
- violate these Terms;
- harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, defame or otherwise interfere, infringe or violate the rights of any other party (including but not limited to rights of publicity or other proprietary rights);
- do any act that is unlawful, fraudulent or deceptive;
- use technology or other means to access the Application, Website or Content that is not authorised by us;
- use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, robots, spiders, or offline readers, to access the Application, Website or Content;
- attempt to or tamper with, hinder or modify the Application or Website, attempt to introduce viruses or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality, knowingly transmit viruses or other disabling features, damage or interfere with the Application or Website including but not limited to the use of trojan horses, viruses, or piracy or programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Application or Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to our computer network or user accounts;
- encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that gives rise to civil liability;
- attempt to damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks;
- fail to comply with applicable third party Terms;
- facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content (including but not limited to Status Submissions and photos) that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- requests money from, or is intended to otherwise defraud other Users;
- denigrates Reliance Media, the Application or Website;
- transmits junk mail, chain letter, spam mail, spimming, phishing, trolling or other unauthorised mass transmission.
- contains videos, photographs or media content of another person without his or her permission (or if such person is a minor, without the consent of the minor’s legal guardian);
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive, promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or intimidating to any other person;
- promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
- promotes or seeks to solicit involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult or sect;
- impersonate or otherwise misrepresent affiliation, connection or association with any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity
- print, publish, modify, link to or distribute any Content from the Application or Website or any other documentation that we provide to you, unless we have authorised you in writing;
- breach copyright or Intellectual Property rights, including but not limited to, that you must not republish, copy, distribute, transmit or publicly display material from our Application or Website; alter or modify any of the code or the material on the Application or Website;
- cause any of the Application or Website to be framed or embedded in another website;
- use the Application or Website for commercial purposes;
- collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including phone number, from the Application or Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Application or Website for any commercial solicitation or spam purposes;
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any Application or Website; or
- facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts. Reliance Media reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate any User Licence, remove Content or assert legal action with respect to Content or use of the Application or Website that Reliance Media reasonably believes is or might be in violation of these Terms or Reliance Media Policies. Reliance Media’s failure or delay in taking such actions does not constitute a waiver of our rights to enforce these Terms. Upon termination of the Terms, Reliance Media has no further obligation to the User, and may cease to provide the Application, Website or Services to the User. The accrued rights, obligations and remedies of the Parties are not affected by the termination of the Terms.
(a) We provide the Application, Website and Services to the User as is, and the User is using the Application or Website at his or her own risk.
(b) To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, Reliance Media disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, whether express or implied, including any warranties, representations and conditions that the Application is merchantable, of satisfactory quality, reliable, accurate, complete, suitable or fit for a particular purpose or need, non-infringing or free of defects or errors or able to operate on an uninterrupted basis, or that the use of the Application by the User is in compliance with laws applicable to the User or that User Information transmitted in connection with the Application (including as part of online payment) will be successfully, accurately or securely transmitted.
(c) Reliance Media makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to the timeliness, accuracy, quality, completeness or existence of the Content and information in the Application, technical accessibility, fitness or flawlessness of the Application, or that your use of the Application will not infringe rights of third parties.
(d) Reliance Media cannot and does not control the content contained in any Profiles, Status Submissions or Private Posts or the suitability of any information provided by Reliance Media or correspondence between Reliance Media and each User in relation to consulting services or dating tips. Users are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of Users that they contact via the Services and any information they receive from Reliance Media in relation to consulting services or dating tips.
(e) Reliance Media makes no guarantee as to the quantity or frequency of matches through the Application or Website or to the ability or desire of the matches to communicate with any User. You understand that Reliance Media makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with any individual you meet through the Application, Website or Service.
(f) Any material downloaded, accessed or otherwise obtained through the Application or Website is accessed at the User’s own discretion and risk. Each User is solely responsible for any damage to their Device, computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss or corruption of data that results or may result from the access or download of any such material.
(g) Reliance Media does not endorse and has no control over the conduct of any User and disclaims all liability in this regard. Reliance Media requires Users to confirm they have provided accurate information.
(h) Each User agrees to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other Users. Any communication or interaction between Users via or outside the Application or Website is conducted at their own risk (including but not limited to meeting a User in person, providing money to a User or exchanging personal information with a User).
(i) Reliance Media take the safety of their Users very seriously. When interacting with another User, we recommend Users to exercise their discretion and judgment, remain cautious and do not disclose any persona and/or financial information to another User. If a User is meeting another User in person, Reliance Media recommends the following action be taken by the User, as a minimum:
- conduct your own background research in respect of the User you are meeting;
- meet in an open, public place;
- provide a friend or family member with full details of your meeting arrangements;
- call the User using an unlisted number or turn your caller ID sending off (and remember text messages always give your number);
- bring at least one other adult with you to the meeting;
- arrange your own transport to and from the meeting and do not accept the other User’s transport arrangements;
- do not drink alcohol before or during the meeting; and
- meet the User a few times under these circumstances until you are certain they really are the person they say they are, before giving them your details.
(j) Reliance Media does not perform any sort of background checks in relation to Users, and does not confirm the accuracy of any User’s identity, profile, Status Submission or Private Posts. Users are wholly responsible for all aspects of screening and selecting other Users they contact or who contact them via the Application or Website. If a User believes another User is suspicious, they may report them to us using our contact details set out below.
(k) Reliance Media assumes no responsibility for a User’s compliance with any applicable laws, rules and regulations.
(l) Reliance Media cannot and does not control the condition, legality or suitability of any User. Users are responsible for determining the identity and suitability of Users tat they contact via the Application or Website.
(m) Reliance Media accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations or warranties to you or to any other person as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the Application or Website. Reliance Media disclaims any ad all liability related to any and all Users, Profiles, Status Submissions and Private Posts.
(n) By using the Application or Website, each User agrees that any legal remedy or liability that they seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Users or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the User or other third party who caused them harm. Reliance Media encourages Users to communicate directly with the relevant User on the Application or Website regarding any communications or arrangements made between with such User and to resolve any dispute.
16. Limitation of Liability
(a) As a condition of using the Application, and in consideration of the Application provided by us, we exclude and you agree to the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, in no event shall Reliance Media and its parent or related bodies corporate
(i) be liable to the User or any third party with respect to use of the Application, including without limitation participation in online payment; and
(ii) be liable to the User or any third party for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, lost profits, loss of earnings, loss of business opportunities, loss, theft or corruption of User Information, the inability to use the Application or device failure or malfunction, however arising (including negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with:
- i. the use of the Application by you, including but not limited to damages resulting from or arising from your reliance on the Application, or the interruptions, errors, defects, delays in operation or other conduct by third parties, or any failure of performance of the Application;
- any unauthorised access to or use of our secure servers and /or any personal information or financial information stored therein;
- any errors or omissions in any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available or any offensive , defamatory or illegal Content;
- the disclosure of any of your information;
- the breach, or alleged breach, of any warranty, express or implied, relating to these Terms or any transaction; or
- Government restriction, strikes, war, any natural disaster or force majeure, or any other condition beyond our reasonable control.
(b) To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, the User’s sole remedy is to cease use of the Application or to cease participation in online payment.
(c) To the fullest extent allowable under applicable law, (but subject to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) the maximum aggregate liability of Reliance Media and its parent or other affiliated companies to a User, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or other theory, arising out of or relating to the use of or inability to use the Application, is the amount that the User pays, if any, to Reliance Media for access to or use of the Application during the six months period immediately prior to the event giving rise to such liability or one hundred dollars (AUD$100) if no such payments have been made, as applicable.
(d) The limitation of liability reflects the allocation of risk between the parties. The limitations specified in this section will survive and apply even if any limited remedy specified in these terms is found to have failed of its essential purpose. The limitations of liability provided in these Terms inure to the benefit of Reliance Media.
(a) By using the Application, each User agree to defend and indemnify and hold us (and our parent, related bodies corporate, officers, directors, contractors, employees and agents) harmless from and against any claims, actions, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis), including in tort, contract or negligence, arising out of or connected to your use of or access to the Application; any breach by you of these Terms; any wilful, unlawful or negligent act or omission by you; and any violation by you of any applicable laws or the rights of any third party.
(b) Reliance Media reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by the User, in which event the User will cooperate in asserting any available defences.
(c) This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Application. These Terms, and any rights and licences granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by us without restriction.
18. Third Party Websites and Sponsors
(a) The Website, Application and Services may contain links to websites of third parties including, without limitation, advertisers (Third Party). Reliance Media is not responsible for the content on any Third Party website linked through the Website or Application. Any link either to a Third Party website or to any other content is provided to you as a matter of convenience. Reliance Media does not endorse and expressly disclaims any responsibility for any content or Third Party website.
(a) Amendments: Reliance Media reserves the right to amend, change or modify these Terms or any other Reliance Media Policies related to use of the Application or Website at any time and at its sole discretion by posting revisions on the Application or Website. Continued use of the Application, Website or Services following the posting of these changes or modifications will constitute acceptance of such changes or modifications. If any change or modification is unacceptable to you, you can choose to cease to use our Application.
(b) Termination: The Terms are effective until terminated by Reliance Media, which Reliance Media may do at any time and without notice to a User. Reliance Media reserves the right in their sole discretion to remove any User’s access to the Application, Website and Services, terminate any User’s Account, terminate its contract with any User and remove or edit content on the Application or Website, without incurring any liability to the User.
(c) Force Majeure: Reliance Media will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under these Terms if such delay is due to any circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
(d) Notice: Any notice in connection with these Terms will be deemed to have been duly given when made in writing and delivered or sent by email or post to the party to whom such notice is intended to be given or to such other address or email address as may from time to time be notified in writing to the other party.
(e) Severability: If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions, which continue in full force and effect.
(f) Disputes: You agree to use your best endeavours to resolve any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms, with us, prior to resorting to any external dispute resolution process. Please notify us in writing of any dispute you may have. Please also refer to the link on our frequently asked questions (FAQ) on the Website.
(g) Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Application and Website is governed by the laws of New South Wales and the Commonwealth of Australia. Each Party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts operating in New South Wales. The Application, Website and Services may be accessed throughout Australia and overseas. Reliance Media makes no representation that the content of the Application, Website and Services complies with the laws (including intellectual property laws) of any country outside Australia. If a User accesses the Application, Website or Services from outside Australia, it does so at its own risk and are responsible for complying with the laws in place where he/she accesses the Application, Website or Services.
(h) Entire Agreement and Understanding: In respect of the subject matter of the Terms, the Terms contain the entire understanding between the Parties. Any previous oral and written communications, representations, warranties or commitments are superseded by the Terms and do not affect the interpretation or meaning of the Terms and each of the Parties has relied entirely on its own enquiries before entering into the Terms.
(i) By accepting these terms and conditions you are agreeing to receive My Single Connections newsletters sent to your email, you may have the option to unsubscribe to the newsletter at anytime by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of the newsletter.
For any questions or notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Reliance Media Pty Ltd ABN 17 604 036 660 t/a [My Single Connections]
Contact us via web site: www.reliancemedia.co
Our mailing address is:
P.O BOX, 1111.
Strathfield, NSW, 2135,